Bunting Meyerhoff Interfaith and Community Service Center

Building Description:

The Bunting-Meyerhoff Interfaith and Community Service Center was dedicated in May of 1999, after a complete renovation of the building in which it is housed (a former church dating back to 1919). In addition to serving as the main base for Campus Ministries, it is home to a wide variety of prayer and worship services, as well as formal and informal educational and social gatherings for more than 20 religious organizations. The Interfaith Center was made possible through the generosity of George and Anne Bunting, Harvey M. Meyerhoff, the France-Merrick Foundation, and Mr. and Mrs. Edward M. Passano Sr.