Barton Hall

Building Description:

Barton Hall, named in honor of Carlyle Barton, chairman of the board of trustees of Johns Hopkins University for 17 years (1941-1958), was built in 1961-1962 in order to accomodate the Radiation Laboratory with the intention of doing research for the U.S. Air Force. Today, Barton Hall contains the departments of Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, and the Center for Imaging Science.

Accessibility Features:

  • Average Restroom Lighting Survey score: 3.58 out of 5
  • At least one ADA compliant restroom
  • Restroom genders alternate by floor